At McCutcheon & Hamner, our highly-experienced legal team has been focusing on fighting for the rights and best interests of the injured and their families for decades. We understand how deeply impacted you can be by a personal injury, work injury, or long-term disability. These types of injuries can leave you debilitated while facing loss of income and the need for ongoing medical care and other out-of-pocket expenses. Our firm has been championing the rights of the injured in our local area while consistently bringing in a strong track record of success.
While we cannot guarantee results in any case, our service record speaks for itself. Take advantage of the competence and care you will find at McCutcheon & Hamner.
In the wake of any type of injury, whether it involves an on-the-job injury, personal injury, or disability matter, it is strongly advised that you get the information and guidance you need concerning the claims process as soon as possible. You should not rely on insurance representatives who are not hired by you and therefore not working for your best interests.
The more you understand the legal process involved in your case, the more equipped you will be to make decisions that are right for you. Our dedicated legal team has represented more than 50,000 individuals since we began our practice which translates to extensive knowledge, experience, and skills when investigating, building, and representing cases at every phase of the process.
We know that this is a difficult time for you and your family. You are likely struggling with medical issues, financial outlay, loss of income, and more. At such a time, bringing in a legal professional to handle the details of your case makes enormous sense. Furthermore, your case will be handled on a contingency basis meaning we are never paid until we recover compensation on your behalf.
We were very happy with Mr. Hamner as our lawyer.- S. Fortenbury
Professional & Reliable- C.M.
We provide representation for injuries related to the following:
- Auto accidents involving all types of vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, and more
- ATV accidents
- Car accidents, which are the most common cause of negligence-based personal injuries
- Truck accidents, such as those involving 18-wheelers, tankers, semis, and other commercial vehicles
- Drug injuries caused by dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Dog bite and animal attacks
- Slip and fall accidents
- Product liability claims based on dangerous and/or defective consumer products
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Third-party injuries while on the job
- Social Security disability claims
- Long-term disability
- Widows’ benefits
This site also provides you with vital information to help you better understand the following injury-related matters:
- Hiring contractors as a homeowner
- Insurance adjusters
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about product liability and defective products
- Severe and catastrophic injuries
- Nurse managers and adjusters in workers’ compensation cases
- Reporting job injuries
- Workers’ compensation doctors and medical records
Talk to a Florence lawyer about your personal injury, work injury, or workers’ comp case today. Call (256) 202-6885.